Friday 11 May 2018

#MMM18 Gothic Friday 11th May

Today is finally the end of the week. It always seems like a very long week when you have a Bank Holiday Monday. This is weird really cos its actually a four day long week but it does always seem longer.

Anyway I ended my week having a slightly gothic day which is unusual since this really is not how I am expected to look at work.

And I got away with it!

We had to pack up and leave our office for a week while they redecorate so I will be a homeless, deskless employee next week hanging out in one of the on-site cafes. Still its only for a week.

Lots of my office were quite casual today though so no one said anything about my slightly unusual non-corporate work dress. I did wear boring dark grey RTW trousers tho so quite toned down.

I liked this outfit.







Mesh top here:
http://brackencrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/black-mesh-frieda-petrenko-inspired-top.html


Top underneath it here: http://brackencrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/mmmay16-day-24.html

Happy Friday!
Bracken


No comments:

Post a Comment