Wednesday 2 May 2018

#MMMay 2018 day 2

Its day two and despite my good start I had to actually think what to wear this morning. Weird when I started off on 1st by accidentally wearing loads of me mades but had forgotten about it being MMMay18.

Today we had torrential rain. Luckily I got the other half to take a couple of photos before I left home today when it was sunny and nice weather. By the time I got to work it was cold and wet. The first photo is a selfie taken on the way into work and I was soaked tho interestingly my waterproof coat works cos it was only the exposed bits got wet. The covered bits stayed dry. 

It does not really help tho when your shoes and socks are wet and stay that way all day. I need more waterproof shoes. I do have them. I just did not realise it was going to be quite so wet today. 

So here we have my reasonably recent waterproof faux suede jacket and my lace front burda inspired top and once again my tails cardi which to be honest I am probably wearing for most of my workdays in May.
So, today I wore my tails cardigan again
http://brackencrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/burda-style-long-cardigan-102014-102.html

My burda style lace front top:
http://brackencrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/63-lace-trimmed-top-from-burda-082016.html
I really must make another of these because I love it, I wear it loads and its actually pretty naff cheap fabric but I still wear it for work.



and my most recent make my self drafted waterproof jacket
http://brackencrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/turquoise-faux-suede-waterproof.html

And after work my lovely Reggie had to get involved. He is nearly 15 as you can probably tell.

Thanks for visiting my blog, see you tomorrow
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment