Sunday 13 May 2018

#MMM18 day 13

So my conclusion of this #MMM18 so far is I should have said my pledge was to wear a top and bottom, two tops and not simply two items cos when its hot and you wear a dress, so one item, but both top and bottom, it only counts as one. It should I reckon count as 2 but never mind. Its England and I probably need a jacket anyway so had to use my upcycled camo jacket as one item. I also wore my overdyed (so upcycled) leggings.

So today upcycled camo jacket ( cost £1 but had some damage on the bits where the insignia used to go so I added some ribbons).
http://brackencrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/mmmay16-100516-day-10.html
And my lovely blue dress. Its a bit crumpled. I never bothered to iron and straight out of the chest I use to store summer clothing in winter and scarves etc in summer.
http://brackencrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/61-3-dresses-from-one-pattern-monthly.html 

Only on a Sunday can I dress like this!

Thanks for visiting
Bracken



No comments:

Post a Comment