Tuesday 31 May 2016

#MMMay16, Day 31 so the last day for a whole year.






Today I am wearing my side striped leggings here: 38: side panel leggings with my #MMMay16, Day 18, blue/black raglan sleeved top and my 33: Huge stripey hand knit jumper.

To be quite honest I have found it harder and harder to think of something to wear I have not worn before. As expected I do know what I need to make to fill gaps. Skirts and trousers and hand knit jumpers are the main things so really lots of basic stuff.

I also DID NOT complete my personal challenge since I have still got one side of my easy hand knit bat wing jumper that I have yet to finish knitting. That is a kind of a disappointment to be quite honest but I am simply a pretty slow knitter. I started it ages ago here: 18: Wonderful people and easy knitting bat wing sleeved jumper or sweater

By this time next year I intend to have a much better wardrobe of Me Made.
Thanks to everyone who has popped over to visit me in the last month,
Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment