Monday 9 May 2022

Steam punk inspired Circuit board/ Art Deco pattern top #MMM22

 

Well as I said previously when I made the dress this fabric reminds me of circuit boards. Its kind of almost steampunk hence the title of this post. But its lycra so makes for comfortable fitted modern clothing. Still thats just how I see this look.

Top is Lydia from Burda and its a nice basic T shirt though after making this I think I have gone off this pattern a little. I seem to find the front moves forward too much. Maybe I need a smaller size?

 

Or maybe the neck band is not as stretched as it should be. Its kind of baggy. You can just about see on this photo. The neck band does not quite hang right. Maybe I just cocked the neck band up. Not really sure.

Still its been washed and worn for a few weeks now and I seem to like to wear this so not a total disaster.

Trousers are part of my pre-Christmas loungewear sewing that I did and seem to have really come into their own this spring. 

Till tomorrow 

Bracken



2 comments:

  1. This also gives me some Art Deco vibes! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Yes I agree actually because it is kimd of Art Deco. Do like that fabric but you cannot really have an entire wardrobe of it. Though its tempting!

      Delete