Thursday 26 May 2022

26th May #MMM22

 Today I am slobbing - working from home: 


Grey hoodycowl top with my velvet zippy cardigan dress over RTW leggings ( and also with me made undies). 

I really should wear the zippy dress more. I have worn it perhaps twice since making it. I think its working well as a cardi rather than as a dress. It might be the way to wear it more often. 

Unlike just about everything else I ever made I actually bought the fabric FOR this make, not bought the fabric and decided what to do with it later, meaning this cost me more than most items because I went looking for this velvet. Normally I buy whatever is nice and on offer ( cheap!)  and then stash until I find a use so that makes this an above average expensive item so it needs to be worn more.

Take care and see you tomorrow

Bracken

3 comments:

  1. Adore that eye-catchingly lovely velvet dress - and how you've layered it here to work more like a longer top/tunic instead of a frock. What a fun, upbeat outfit!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think its the way I should wear this now.

      Delete
  2. I think it works really well as a cardi!

    ReplyDelete