Wednesday 18 May 2022

18th May #MMM22 - metallic sports top/ bikini top

 

Good Morning, Its a lovely warm and sunny day again so I wore my skull leggings and my rather loud bikini top/ sports bra.
The top is metallic swim fabric and is not actually on the blog at all - at least until today anyway. It was an experiment I did using the Ralph Pink block I was given for testing years ago.

I cut the original block in half to make a bikini.

Its actually not quite right. I think adding the elastic under the arms makes the arm holes ( arm scy? or something like that?) smaller so if I do it again I will have to do it differently. Most of these were constructed witht he elastic on the iside. As I said this was an experiement. I think softer elastic might have worked but this is the tough strong sort you use for waistbands. Its feels a bit tight under the armsbut I have never actually worn this before. I made matching knickers too but am not wearing them. I just found the top this morning and thought why not?


Over it my new version of the grey glitter hoody - this version has mitts.

Ah and my hair is tied up with a hairband I made. Its not actually meant to be worn as a scrunchie but was the easiest  hair tie to find when I took my shower. Perhaps its time I made a few more scrunchies?

 Hope its sunny where you are today, 

Have a lovely day and thanks for popping over

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment