Monday 16 May 2022

May 16 #MMM22


 Unfortunately I never got a photo of my me made work clothes which I also wore today. These were my dog walking clothes first thing this morning.Its looking like my dog walking clothes get on here most this Me Made May in fcat which is slightly frustrating. I need to make more of an effort to get photos of the rest of what I wear. There is still half of May left after all.

Grey glitter Lekala sports pants - these are my older pair. I literally just made a replacement because I love these. With black top I made years ago - and its far too warm for the time of year.I am unlikely to wear this again unless it gets colder. Even first thing n the morning I was warm and I wore this with my work trousers later today and was too hot and did not wear another top under it so was stuck sweltering out on work visits.

and my upcycled army surplus jacket. You cannot see here but I put ribbon "stripes" where the original "stripes" had been removed when I bought it. It cost just £1 at a Steam Fair.

 

This older post from 2016 shows it better.

Have a good day and thanks for popping over and see you tomorrow.

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment