Tuesday 10 May 2022

Glitter top updated and track pants #MMM22 - May 10th

 

Working from home today, hence my comfy clothes. The top is updated at Laura's suggestion from what was a body into a top. I high low curved it as best I could.

Its much tighter than I usually wear my tops but it is wearable and feels very like 90's or early 00's tops which were much shorter and tighter than current fashion - and often had these funnel sleeves which I also love. I can wear this.
For a British summer it will work very well. Today its kind of dull, not yet rainy and intermittent sun but I think about 14 DegC. Supposedly we get a high of 16 DegC today. Not too cold but certainly not very summery by most countries standards so velvet and fleece work well for me today and hopefully I will not need an extra layer till tonight.

Trousers are my very successful, much loved, and now much worn tracksuit bottoms ( though still looking good) made using the Make Your Own Activewear book by Melissa Feyr. They are a sheen fleece fabric. 

I have a  second pair of these cut out but have yet to tackle them because they are a bit tricky to sew due to the zip ankles and zip pockets but well worth the effort. I will get round to sewing them soon though. I have been concentrating on easy sewn stuff recently. But I have worn these so much and I need a second pair.

See you tomorrow

Bracken

1 comment: