Saturday 14 May 2022

Saturday 14th May #MMM22

 
Today its warm. Its currently 18 Deg C whic is OK for May in the UK. Tomorrow they are predictig 22 Deg C. I need to get some sunglasses!

This lace black top was really made by accident. I intended to make a low back top but it kept slipping off my shoulders. This is the original top.

 

The back cut out was just too wide or the shoulders were not wide enough ( I was never sure) so then I added the lace motif


I like how it turned out in the end though despite it started out as a disaster. 

 Under that is cornfower blue mesh a me made bra which is just seen. Probably you should not wear a bra with this type of low back top but I am getting a bit old to hang loose these days.

The RTW skirt was bought in a sale a few years ago and was sold as a mermaid skirt and has little fins on the sides and the back high low skirt but reminds me of bat wings!

I know! I can be so childish. Just Love this skirt though and also have the trousers, jacket and dress in the same line. I could not resist. I actually even wore this skirt to the office ad no one said anything though I did cover the small side fins.


I hope you are having good weather today. Thanks for visiting and see you tomorrow.

Bracken

1 comment:

  1. I have narrow shoulders so everything wants to slip off, let alone a top like that! I think the lace makes it more interesting, anyway!

    ReplyDelete