Saturday 21 May 2022

#MMM22 May 21st

 No new makes today just what I already own:

Dazzeled by the sun again!

Navy glitter sweatshirt with RTW "mermaid trousers " which I bought very cheap in a sale  a couple of years ago and they have "fins" on them. Probably totally ridiculous for someone to wear in their 50s but I just don't care! I love them and they are also comfy. I actually also bought the matching jacket, skirt and dress. I buy very little RTW really. It has to be something unusual. Nearly everything I own now is me made but during the first lockdown I went mad on mermaid clothing. I suppose it was the fact I had time to see what was out there ( on the internet) and I ended up with 3 pairs of mermaid leggings all with fins or scales and this collection of black goth clothing - with fins. They are weekend play clothes. Though being black the little fins on the sides remind me more of bats wings than of mermaid fins. I suppose they could be gothic mermaids?

Under the sweatshirt I am wearing my black ribbed top and under that just seen is my green printed vest.



 And not seen are my me made knickers too! Thanks for popping by,

'Till tomorrow,

Bracken


No comments:

Post a Comment