Tuesday 3 May 2022

#MMM22 - 2nd May

 

The jumper which I am very proud of having made is far too warm now so its time to store it till next winter. Because these photos were taken on a dog walk I ended up carrying my jumper most of the way due to the lovely May sunshine. Its not hot yet either but this jumper is far too warm now.
Under it I wore my very worn out black top which was made from scraps so every bit is a different fabric.

This is really ready for the bin so I was not even sure about posting this one. Still I did make this and did wear it possibly for the very last time unless we do some decorating or similar. Its a shame because I have loved this top which is probably what its so worn. Its got loads of "pulls " in the front ladder lace. I will retrieve the front lining fabric though because its a really high quality power mesh and will at the very least work as an isert on a pair of leggings or the back of a vest or something similar. I am currently thinking of the exercise top I saw a while back and sourcing fabric for this and it seems to me the power mesh would work in the back panel of this top. Especially since I have now finalised my pattern choices for this top which was just an idea a few weeks ago. My original ideas on that have changed a bit but I will post on that once I have actually sewn it up. 

The trousers are my newer pair of grey sweatshirt trousers which I only finished earlier in the day.

Thanks for visitig my blog, Have a great day,

Bracken

No comments:

Post a Comment